- The our Datacenter 1 is located in Denver Colorado, very near to the I-225 & Parker Road, it is also close I-25
Colocation Space Specifications
- Environmentally controlled antistatic raised floor colocation space.
- Third, half, and full sized front and rear locking colocation cabinets available.
- Custom cages and solid wall configuration colocation suites available.
- Standard – 19 in, 23 in racks and 4 post custom cabinet configurations for custom colocation setups.
- State-of-the-art Juniper M series routers and Cisco Catalyst switching equipment provide Internet access to colocation cabinets.
- 5000Mbps of aggregate Internet connectivity. Connects 5 Tier 1 Service providers.
- Facility BGP4 route optimization utilized to seek out the fastest Internet path.
- Network Operations Center (NOC) is manned 24x7x365.
- Redundant NOCs.
- Secure 24×7 card key access and biometric scanners to all colocation areas.
- Motion Detection Video surveillance for building and colocation areas.
- 24 x 7 x 365 colocation facilities monitoring by automated systems and on-site staff.
- Four 500 KVA UPS Systems
- Two Megawatt Diesel Generators, with 6000 gallons of fuel.
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) to seamlessly switch between the public power and diesel generators.
- Quad Battery strings
- 300 tons of HVAC capactiy, keeps the datacenter at a constant humidity and cooling level.
- Anti-static raised floor.
Fire & Leak Detection/Suppression Specifications
- FM200 Fire Suppression
- Dry-pipe, pre-action double interlock fire suppression system with zone specific discharge.
- Early warning VESDA fire detection systems
- Certified data center smoke detection systems
- clean agent fire extinguishers placed throughout the facility.